About “Paul McKenzie – CEO”
Paul McKenzie has around 25 years’ experience in property valuation work and over ten years’ experience in legal conveyancing work. A Bachelor of Commerce in Land Economy (Property Valuation) graduate from the University of Western Sydney Hawkesbury and a conveyancing law graduate from Macquarie University.
Paul has done audit compliance work for a number of government and public listed organisations, including arbitration, work with the Law Society, to solve property and valuation disputes.
He has written a number of articles for various publications, a speaker at property & conveyancing seminars. Been a guest speaker on Radio and written a book to be published in November 2020, Property & Conveyancing Made Easy.
Paul is involved with the Sydney CBD Chamber of Commerce.
Awards Winner –
- 2014 Indian Australian Business & Community Award, as a Youth Ambassador.
- 2019 Finalist, Australian Small Business Champions Awards Legal Services.
- 2019 Indian Australian Business & Community Award Finalist, Business Leader/Professional – Male.
- 2019 – NSW Business Chamber Sydney City Regional Awards, Finalist Excellence in Micro Business.
- 2019 – NSW Business Chamber Sydney City Regional Awards, Finalist Outstanding Business Leader.
He is a member of the Sydney Rotary Club, does a number of charity projects, involved with the Sydney Indian/Punjabi community and a regular/medallist recipient of Sydney’s City to Surf Marathon.